Enhanced support for healthy prostate function and prostate cellular health Read More
Benefits & Features
- Promotes prostrate health and function
- Supports healthy urinary function
- Promotes healthy hormone metabolism and enzyme activity
- Provides antioxidant support and promotes healthy prostate cell cycle function
- A comprehensive blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Made with vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) is derived from highly purified soybean oil
- Zinc is sourced from the lime of rock
- Citrate is derived from corn fermentation
- Selenium is derived from selenium yeast
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract is standardized to contain 45% total fatty acids
- Lycopene is derived from natural tomato concentrate. Pygeum africanum extract (bark) is standardized to typically contain 2.5% total sterols
- Beta-sitosterol is sourced from a soy-based phytosterol complex
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract is standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract is standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract provides 65% total tea catechins, 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and 7% caffeine
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum l.) extract is standardized to typically contain 40% punicosides
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Ages 18 and up
- Prostate health and urinary function support
Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Saw palmetto, pygeum and beta-sitosterol offer support for healthy urinary function, in part by maintaining healthy hormone metabolism and enzyme activities. A meta-analysis involving 18 randomized controlled trials and almost 3,000 men indicated that saw palmetto provided positive support for urinary health.
In a related meta-analysis, pygeum demonstrated similar support. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study with 200 male subjects revealed that beta-sitosterol also provides promising urinary function support. These actions are combined with the extensive prostate cell support potential of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and herbs included in this formula. Data from over 47,000 participants in the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study suggested that tomato or lycopene intake was positively associated with prostate cell health. Healthy plasma concentrations of selenium and zinc have also been associated with maintaining healthy prostate cell metabolism.
Vitamin D, curcumin and green tea play key roles in prostate cell health, including support for healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, cell receptor function and cell signaling. Pomegranate and silymarin provide enhanced antioxidant support and promote healthy prostate cell cycle function.