With Metafolin® L-5-MTHF; broad-spectrum B vitamin support... Read More
B12 LiquidFormulated with methylcobalamin; supports red blood cell function, energy metabolism and neurological health.
How B12 Liquid benefits your body
- Acts as an important cofactor in methylation and energy metabolism
- Supports neurological function and nerve cell health
- Promotes cognitive function and emotional well-being
How this B12 Liquid is different
- Formulated with methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
A formula you can trust
Methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12, supports neurological function and nerve cell health. In studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated the potential to support healthy cognitive and nerve function as well as memory and emotional well-being. Vitamin B12 is also an important cofactor for energy production and plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism.
Because the ingredients matter
- Pure Encapsulations methylcobalamin is produced from corn dextrose fermentation. It has a naturally occurring red color that does not result from the use of artificial dyes or colors.
- Neither the capsule or liquid products contain added artificial sugars or added color.
Is this formula right for you?
- Ages 18 and up
- Neurological health
Simple to use. Follow instructions from your healthcare provider.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper, 1-3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by your health professional.
Easy to follow storage instructions.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please note the following warning(s).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.