Benefits & Features
- Promotes daily wellness support for teens and children ages 4 and up
- Provides antioxidant support
- Helps maintain macular and retinal health‡
- Combines mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants
- With Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Provided in small capsules for easy swallowing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin†: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin E: highly purified soybean oil
- Vitamin K1 : synthetic
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Teens and children ages 4 and up
- Daily wellness support
Suggested UseConsult a physician for children under the age of 4. Ages 4 to 13, as a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal. Ages 14 and up, as a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals.
Science & ResearchOffers vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms. Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate. Vitamin A and mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant protection. Helps maintain macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin.
WarningVitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.