Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid
The liquid form of the best forms of B-12... Read More
Benefits & Features
- Provides the form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues‡
- Promotes succinyl-CoA production‡
- Supports healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin‡
- A blend of unmethylated B12 forms
- Part of the PureGenomics® product line
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin are derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Ages 18 and up
- Nerve and mitochondria support
Suggested UseAdenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid
As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml (1 full dropper), 1-3 times daily, with meals.