Offers broad physiological support, including immune function and emotional wellness... Read More
Benefits & Features
- Supports the body's natural defense system
- Promotes collagen formation and healthy tissue development
- Provides support for reproductive health
- Supports enzymatic digestion and metabolism
- Highly absorbable zinc
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Zinc is derived from earthen ore
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Picolinate is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune system function support
- Healthy digestion and metabolism support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Science & Research
Zinc is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is vital to tissue respiration. Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and function of B vitamins. It plays an important role in supporting the body's defense system, promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell, and T-lymphocyte function. Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development. This mineral contributes to healthy prostatic function and is essential for normal fetal and reproductive development.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.