Supports healthy fibrinolytic activity and blood flow Read More
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain the body's natural fibrinolytic processes
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- Supports healthy clotting function
- Based on traditional Japanese practices
- Small capsules for easy swallowing
- Made with vegan ingredients
- Natto is produced by a fermentation process when Bacillus natto (also known as Bacillus subtilis natto) is added to boiled soybeans. Nattokinase, a fibrinolytic enzyme, is isolated from natto. NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of Japan Bio Science Laboratories
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy fibrinolytic, blood flow and clotting support
Suggested UseAs a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times daily, 12 hours apart, with or between meals.
Science & Research
Nattokinase, a fibrinolytic enyzme isolated from Japanese natto, helps to maintain healthy activity of the body's natural clotting and fibrinolytic processes. In an animal study conducted by Biotechnology Research Laboratories and JCR Pharmaceuticals of Kobe, Japan, nattokinase promoted healthy blood flow. Furthermore, researchers from JCR Pharmaceuticals, Oklahoma State University and Miyazaki Medical College indicated that nattokinase supports healthy clotting function compared to placebo.
In 1995, scientists at the Miyazaki Medical College and Kurashiki University in Japan demonstrated the potential for nattokinase to support blood vessel health in human subjects.
This product is contraindicated for individuals with a history of bleeding tendency or with conditions associated with bleeding. Due to potential synergistic effects, concurrent use with anticoagulant and blood pressure medicationsshould be closely supervised by a health professional.