EMF Protection Device for Wifi Routers and other Wireless Devices
The EMF Harmonizer Ultra is an EMF protection sticker for the most powerful EMF emitters around your home – WiFi routers, smart meters, smart home hubs, microwave ovens, and induction cooktops. It works by harmonizing the damaging electromagnetic radiation emanating from these devices, as well as by supporting your body against their harmful health effects.
- The EMF Harmonizer Ultra is a 1.6” diameter stainless steel disc that you stick anywhere on the device.
- It is affixed with an adhesive backing - simply peel off the white film and press it onto the device.
- It will not interfere with the functioning of the device to which it is attached (although try not to place it over an antenna to avoid weakening the signal).
EMF Harmonizer Technology
Wi-Fi routers (including extenders and boosters), utility smart meters on your home, and smart home hubs for controlling your “smart” appliances and home accessories, are all powerful EMF radiation emitters because they broadcast their frequencies over a wide area. The EMF Harmonizer Ultra is specially designed for these stronger RF broadcasting devices and is larger and thicker than our other EMF protection stickers.
Other especially strong EMF radiation emitters around your home include microwave ovens, induction cooktops, and solar power inverters. The EMF Harmonizer Ultra is ideally suited for these devices, as well as any other devices that emit a large amount of electromagnetic radiation.
Instructions For Installation
- The EMF Harmonizer Ultra should be placed in an inconspicuous location on the device and affixed with the adhesive backing. To expose the adhesive backing, peel off the piece of white film on the back.
- On a WiFi router, extender, or booster you may place it anywhere on the device (top, side, or bottom).
- On an induction cooktop you may place it on the front near the controls, or on the top in a corner.
- On a microwave oven you may place it anywhere on the top or side of the oven.
- On a utility smart meter place it on a flat surface, ideally not on the glass. If the glass front is the only flat surface, then you may place it there.
- On a smart home hub place it on any flat surface on the main device (top, side, or bottom).
Frequently asked questions
Have a question not answered below? Submit your own question!Ask a Question
Ask a question
Have a question?
Email us now!
Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Due to COVID-19 all shipping time has increased. We get your package out as quickly as possible, but there are delays in most areas.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Contact us for Paypal.
Due to the nature and safety of supplements, we cannot accept returns. All sales are final.