Electrostatic Cold Fogger
A simple way to increase your air quality temporarily if dealing with mold. Read More
EC3 Electrostatic Fogger With Mold Solution Concentrate BundleEverything you need to start lowering the toxicity in your space right away.
Fogging with EC3 Mold Solution is an effective way to temporarily clean and deodorize your indoor air, surfaces, and belongings.
While not a replacement for professional mold remediation, fogging can temporarily provide a safe environment for those affected by mold and mycotoxins. Fogging is also beneficial for routine cleaning and maintenance for mold-sensitized individuals. Regular fogging can have a dramatic impact on indoor air quality and can keep mold levels lower.
How Does Electrostatic Technology Work?
- Once positively charged, EC3 Mold Solution droplets become ATTRACTED to the negatively charged airborne particulates and surfaces in your home.
- Static attraction results in a 360º coverage, fully enveloping items with EC3 Mold Solution as they are fogged.
- Charged droplets “stick” to surfaces with a stronger bond ensuring maximum mold fighting with less dwell time.
- Charged droplets repel each other and disperse widely in a fine mist, capturing and eliminating more mold spores and particulates from the air with each fogging session.
The EC3 Electrostatic Sanitizer Fogger has a 1 gallon tank capacity, 10-50-micron particle size, high-precision nozzles for greater output capacity, and high-performance blower for dispersing droplets of EC3 Mold Solution Concentrate more widely and effectively than competing products, as well as ADVANCED ELECTROSTATIC TECHNOLOGY.
Electrostatic technology provides a positive charge to the droplets as they spray from the machine. As a result, the droplets space more evenly on targeted surface areas for uniform coverage and stronger adhesion. Charged droplets wrap around the entire target surface which also eliminates puddling. This bundle includes two 16-ounce bottles of EC3 Mold Solution Concentrate, that makes 2 gallons of fogging solution when diluted per bottle directions.
Included in this bundle
- 1 x EC3 Electrostatic Sanitizer Fogger (110volt)
- 2 x Mold Solution Concentrate (each bottle is 16 ounces and makes 1 gallon of fogging solution)
(Note: We do not recommend relying on the fogger to improve symptoms of severe mold toxicity. If you are sick and are still in the moldy environment or are living with items from the moldy environment, the volume of toxins you are breathing will usually exceed what fogging can eliminate. The best solution is to get into a safe place in which you KNOW you are improving without any items from the moldy place.)
- Fill fogger drum with EC3 Mold Solution Concentrate diluted per bottle instructions.
- Use the calibration dial to select the spray volume needed.
- Enter the room or space where the fogger will be used. Plug the fogger into an outlet. (We suggest using an extension cord to have more ability to move around a room or an object for best coverage.)
- Turn the fogger on and disperse the mist in a steady up/down motion, so that it fully fills and covers a room, or so that it is evenly applied all over a surface or object.
- Hold the fogger steady with the handle to ensure a steady flow of EC3 through the machine. Turn off when finished.
- Drain and clean fogger after use.
EC3 Electrostatic Sanitizer Foggers are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is a health and safety regulation. For breakage or defects, all foggers are protected under a 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. This warranty covers mechanical issues and defects.