Promotes cellular recovery, especially for people who have been compromised by mold and environmental toxins Read More
Homeopathic Spray to Support Pituitary and Endocrine Function
- Restored Energy
- Cognitive & Hormonal Support
- Healing at the Cellular Level
CellTropin promotes cellular recovery and healing, especially for people who have been compromised by mold and environmental toxins. It is designed to provide pituitary, circulatory and DNA support to stimulate cellular healing and turnover from immune system stress and environmental toxins.
Cellular turnover is a key for faster recovery, clearer brain function, better sleep, and increased energy. When environmental toxins enter the picture, the body sometimes halts hormone secretion and healing processes as part of the "cell danger response". Even after the body is no longer in danger, the immune system can remain stuck and normal hormonal and healing processes do not resume.
CellTropin is formulated with Hypophysis suis 6x, 12x, 30x to support optimal pituitary function and to normalize hormones naturally. CellTropin also contains Arginine to support circulation, Ginkgo Biloba for energy and mood support, and Astragalus Excapus to decrease the DNA damage inherent with toxic exposure.
Key Features and Benefits of CellTropin
- Immune and Endocrine system support comprised of homeopathic formula pituitary factors, Arginine, Ginkgo Biloba, and Astragalus Excapus
- Initiates the healing process at the cellular level to speed recovery and prevent further damage
- Companion to Sinus Defense
Note: High-quality homeopathic products contain small amounts of organic alcohol because it helps to hold the potency of the formula stable and enhances absorption. If you are sensitive to alcohol, or if you notice any irritation under your tongue, place the sprays in a small amount (10-20 cc) of warm (not hot!) water for 5-10 minutes. This will evaporate the alcohol before you take it. Swish the entire liquid around in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing to allow the ingredients to be absorbed through the mucosa of the mouth.
Exposure To Mold & Mycotoxins May Negatively Impact Pituitary FunctionThe pituitary gland secretes hormones that have an effect on nearly every part of your body, including growth, metabolism, energy levels, reproductive function, and stress response. A proper functioning pituitary gland is crucial for maintaining overall health, energy levels and well-being.
The Pituitary Gland is separated from the sinuses by a thin wall that can be breached
- Most pituitary damage from mold is the result of breathing / inhaling mold spores from a water damaged indoor environment.
- The proximity of the pituitary gland to the sinuses makes it extremely vulnerable to the negative effects mycotoxins produced by mold.
- People suffering from pituitary malfunction tend to report symptoms like: chronic fatigue, brain fog, sleep disruption and memory loss.
What's in CellTropin?Hypophysis Suis 6x,12x,30x. Arginine 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x. Silicea 9x. Astragalus Excapus 12c.
- Pituitary Extracts - Homeopathic dilutions of Pituitary Extracts can be used for individuals who wish to boost hormonal functions. Thought to promote cellular healing, pituitary extracts are commonly used in laboratories to culture and grow human cells for medical research.
- Astragalus Excapus - Astragalus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. The antioxidant effects inhibit free radical production. It impacts Telomeres, regions on the end of chromosomes that play a role in biological aging. As you get older, Telomeres shorten. Astragalus counteracts the shortening of the Telomeres.
Arginine - Arginine is an essential amino acid that plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones. It is also a precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide, which is important in the regulation of blood pressure.
- Alcohol USP 20%
- Purified water